If you have HIH disease and you know it...

CarolinaAfro

Clap your hands **clap clap**

I've had a bad case of Hand in Hair - or Hand in 'Fro in my case
wink.gif
- for two long years. I cannot go more than 5 mins without touching my hair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've had my hair in micros for two weeks to make myself leave my hair alone but it's not working. I want these braids out!!! I miss my hair!

Who else has it bad?

Girl, I did a conditioner wash this morning and used some coconut oil on my hair. I've been molesting my hair all morning...

*clap clap*

thats why i have my hair in braids. unfortunately, they're coming out soon and i'm getting a strawset. now if you think i'm gonna be able to keep my hands out my head w/ them curls, you got another thing comin!!

I, also, have this dreaded disease.... I can't help but touch my new growth when it comes in. I start my day out looking all nice, hair perfectly coiffed and such.... Honey, by the end of the day, my hair is filled w/lumps from where my fingers were stroking my waves. I love the way they feel!!!
smile.gif

I can't help it!
Oh! *clap-clap*
happy65.gif

clap clap

that's exactly why i keep it covered with headwraps every day........
smile.gif
smile.gif
...My hair is now in better condition than when I wore it out every day....

I think i have been cured of this, after taking my hair down enough times and getting products all over my hands , then having go through combing through it again and putting it back up. i guess i FINALLY got tired of going through it over and over. when my hair is pressed, i will play and play and play with it, but then i see all these long hairs coming out and in my hands and i hate it, so i put it back up real quickly
laugh.gif

When I first went natural I did, but now I try to make a conscious effort not to (keyword is "try"). I just like playing with my soft litte curls!

I gotta it bad like Usher! ::singing:: When You Pull a Curl, Then You Pull it Right Back, You Got It Bad
laugh.gif

My hands are busy all day (mostly typing here!) but when I drive home, which takes me 40 mins... HIH Disease is in full effect.
laugh.gif

Yep I got it bad too. I'm in braids but am taking them out as we speak. I can't wait to be able to play in my own hair again!

Clap Clap

I'm FOREVER playing with it, I've tried to cover it up, but the moment it comes off...........

I got it bad! *clap, clap*

I wore braids for 8 weeks thinking it would help but it didn't! I would play with my new growth as it came in. I took out the braids and HIH ins in full effect!

clap.gif

nono.gif
this is why i can only wear my hair down for one day. I'd style my hair in a nice straight style, then wash it out the day after... which makes my co-workers angry.

This is another reason my hair got healthier in the last year - I wear it up most of the time which helps me to keep my hands out of it.

I still have times at night where I come home, take my hair down and just play...usually in my natural hair b/c that's new for me.
smile.gif

Back