if you had $20 to spend on shampoo & condtioner only

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and not sure what shampoo.... Maybe a shampoo from the same line.... (Shrug)

Herbal Essenses Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. They smell really yummy and boast lots of moisture.

I would get

Kenra Clarifying $9
and
Infusium 23 Moisturizing 3-min masqe conditioner $6

The conditioner part is hard, but that one covers the basics.

I would use the rest to get some kind of cheap moisturizing shampoo.

Bath and Body Works Wheat Germ and Patchouli Shampoo and Conditioner

ETA: Actually, these are $12.50 each...but if I could catch it on sale...

Silk Elements:

Moisturing Treament - $6.99
Hair Mayo - $6.00
Motions Lavish Moisture 'Poo - $4.29

And with the change I'd buy 2 big chocolate chip cookies:)

Pantene Relaxed and Natural shampoo

Suave Professional Humectant conditioner

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol for deep conditioning

If I only had $20, I would go to Sally's and buy the Nutri-Protect shampoo and the Nutri Protect conditioner.

YOu guys on this board sleep on this product but it is great.

The shampoo uses the gentle Tea-laureth sulfate and exfoliates the scalp. YOu can feel the tingling. IT does not strip hair of oils.

The conditioner is a good detangler, it tingles and invigorates the scalp, and leaves the hair feelign soft and supple.

Great for CWs.

Nutri-ox was created for people with fine and thin hair to help them develop a good scalp envirnoment for growing hair.

While my hair is not fine or really thin, I think it's great ...I think everyone should use it to keep their scalp in healthy ready to grow condition.

It has nothing to clog follicles. It's all about creating the optimum growing envirnoment.

Yet, I NEVER read anywhere on this board where folks talk about it (except me :lol:).

I also love the leave-in serum.

Deva Curl One Conditioner, no Poo (Curly Girl Routine). Maybe a box of arm and hammer to mix with the conditioner for "clarifying"

Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions Shampoo & Conditioner, Hydrating for Dry Damaged Hair

AND

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Step 4 Style Straight Wind-Down Relaxing Creme (course formula)

AND SOME... ORS hair moisturizing lotion

(I think thats about twenty bucks...)

Nexxus Therappe and Nexxus Humectress
But when i buy it here in Sweden it costs about $25 so i'll just pretend I'm in the US:D

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

or

Paul Mitchell (Skinny/Smoothing Line) Shampoo and Conditioner

Synthia,

Does this product add bounce and shine to the hair? Or do you only use this line as a treatment?

Synthia said:
If I only had $20, I would go to Sally's and buy the Nutri-Protect shampoo and the Nutri Protect conditioner.

The shampoo uses the gentle Tea-laureth sulfate and exfoliates the scalp. YOu can feel the tingling. IT does not strip hair of oils.

The conditioner is a good detangler, it tingles and invigorates the scalp, and leaves the hair feelign soft and supple.

Great for CWs.

Nutri-ox was created for people with fine and thin hair to help them develop a good scalp envirnoment for growing hair.

While my hair is not fine or really thin, I think it's great ...I think everyone should use it to keep their scalp in healthy ready to grow condition.

It has nothing to clog follicles. It's all about creating the optimum growing envirnoment.

Yet, I NEVER read anywhere on this board where folks talk about it (except me :lol:).

That almost sounds like me and the Quantum Poo Synthia. Seems like no one use it or think about it on here BUT I jlook at it like this......I never have to worry about it not being on the the self!! lol

I might try out this poo and con in Jan. Right now I have sooo much I can afford to bring anything else in my house to just sit.

Synthia said:

Great for CWs.

divinefavor said:
Synthia,

Does this product add bounce and shine to the hair? Or do you only use this line as a treatment?

Hmm. Because it rinses so clean, I think it does allow your hair to have body even if you use it daily. But I wouldn't say it gives body and bounce.

As for shine, because it keeps the hair healthy and clean it does have a natural shine...but not an extraordinary shine.

So, if shine and bounce are what you are looking for I don't think this would be your top product. But it's pretty inexpensive ($6 each?) so you might like trying it.

I love the way my hair and scalp feel afterward. ... like they're in really good condition, without being overly conditioned.

ETA: if you're talking about the leave-in serum...it doesn't have any styling properties. I do think it makes myhair smoother and a bit moisturized. But mostly I use it to keep my scalp healthy.

Letitia said:
That almost sounds like me and the Quantum Poo Synthia. Seems like no one use it or think about it on here BUT I jlook at it like this......I never have to worry about it not being on the the self!! lol

I might try out this poo and con in Jan. Right now I have sooo much I can afford to bring anything else in my house to just sit.

I guess that's a good way to look at it! :lol:

Last edited:
Back