If you are going to wear a wig

Aniyasmommy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE wear a natural looking wig. Im watching Pepa's show and Im so distracted. I cant stop looking at her hair . It just looks so obviously fake. You can just tell it's a wig she slipped on. The part doesnt even have a fake scalp . I hate wigs that have a part with no scalp it's just parted with hair. Pepa has money why doesnt she have a good lacefront? It just looks so unbelievably bad. Actually the "part" starts on her forehead :nono:I look at the tv with contempt it just looks so bad like something you can pick up at the local rite aid in the halloween section .

Yeah her wigs are aweful but I guess it's true what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder because you can tell she thinks she looks fierce in it. Lol

Yeah her wigs are aweful but I guess it's true what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder because you can tell she thinks she looks fierce in it. Lol

LOL :lachen: I be wondering what do the men she date think when she wears it . She keeps bending her head down and that "part" just drives me nuts everytime I see it.

AMEN to that!!:clapping::clapping:

The wigs with no visible part and no visible semblance of scalp is just:nono:

All you see is a cluster of hair that has fallen in whichever direction, then people will get hair that looks too shiny and "wiggy" oh well, whatever makes ya happy I guess:ohwell: but I totally know what you mean about peppa's wigs

Yes, she wears the worst wigs and I believe she pays big money for that mess. You would think that with all that money she would have a flawless lace front. Poor baby, she swings it around like it's the cat's meow. In that industry, you would think that someone would school her and point her in the right direction.

Shes to the left:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

nick_lachey.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

pepa.jpg

Where's the part? It looks like a hat.:ohwell::look:

This one is just.....well I dont have the words:perplexed

Pepa_Kambo_5251501_400.jpg

She needs a stylist to help her not come off so tacky.

Last edited:
I don;t like her wigs either.
She reminds me of about 10 women at work.

As much as i love wearing wigs..i can't stand to look at hers.

You would think she had a decent hair stylist. Her wigs are terrible and the texture is bad. I'm surprised Ms. Kitty hasn't told her, maybe she will when she gets tipsy. Ms Kitty's half wigs looks better than Pepa's

I'm watching the show right now for the first time and just DYING over the obviousness of her wigs!

Get some decent lacefronts woman!! She has several wigs that have NO visible part whatsoever!! It looks atrocious!.....then its too far forward on her head and it looks all wierd....ugh! c'mon Pep!

You would think she had a decent hair stylist. Her wigs are terrible and the texture is bad. I'm surprised Ms. Kitty hasn't told her, maybe she will when she gets tipsy. Ms Kitty's half wigs looks better than Pepa's

:yep: I totally agree. I can't stand the wigs she wears and I think that her friend Ms. Kitty does a much better job. Reminds me of "I Love New York" same crap. I wonder how they make it to national tv looking so ... fake and tacky and cheap:blush:. Sorry :sad:.

and she has such a pretty face too...:nono:

with all that money, it's really a shame she ain't doin better!

Back