If I Only I Would...

chickory_bee

Dedicate as much time, money and effort into other aspects of my life as I do my hair...The possibilities of what I could become are endless...

What aspect of your life would improve if you dedicated as much effort as you do with your hair journey to it?

I need to dedicate the amount of time and resources I use on my hair, to my law school preparation as well as my weight.

my mom said to me, "if you put in as much time and effort to your room as you do your hair, your room would look great." So I said, "Does that mean my hair looks great?":grin:lol.

But I want to put in as much energy into my career search, skin care, driving, and maybe my room lol.

Last edited:
Great thread! It's not as bad NOW, but back when I first joined, I swear if I put as much effort into my studies as I did hair care, I'd be rollin'!:yep:

My weight/fitness...my house would be spotless from top to bottom...straight As in all of my courses...if not finished with my BS and already working on my Master's...my car would be spotless....I'd have my online business up and running...the list goes on and on...let's not even talk about what I could have done with all the money spent on cabinets, bins, and boxes full of hair products!

I would like to focus more on my kids and God......................

Much to my own shame, I have my Bible sitting on my desk, open to the book I need to be reading, but I'm on LHCF instead...Mind you, I'm at work so my hair should not be my top priority!

I could focus more on work at times, doing other things or finding other challenging tasks to do, but I don't. I think part of the reason why I've decided to get braids is so that I can focus more on other things and less on hair...

I would spend more time cleaning my car, reading more books, finding a secondary source of income, my room, and my overall health.:perplexed

:nicethread:

1. Finances
2. Weight / Fitness
3. Organization
4. Home Improvement
5. Moving forward with career goals

I'll just stop there, LOL.

Back