I Would Cut My Hair RIGHT NOW if I Knew I Could Get This Style

You could try doing a roller set (with a lot of rollers since your hair is long). Make the curls tight, so they can slowly bounce out some.

I absolutely love that style too! My hair right now is probably the perfect length for it but I'm not sure how to achieve the look either. I think it is a very flattering style and length.

First of all, you do not have MY permission to cut your hair. And now that we have that out of the way... I dunno how to get that do. :lol:

If shorter hair than yours is necessary for the do, how about getting a wig or a weave?

i had that look this morning, dont ask me where it went.
anyway this is how i got it. my hair was flat ironed out. and i took 6 of those long purple twistie rollers and took big chucks of my hair and made spiral curls. in the morning i just finger combed it out. my hair had so much body and curl and i have a side bang anyway so i just swooped that right on out. however my hair is only 1inch past apl.

for your hair i would do a buch of spiral curls (with rollers) and finger comb them out but make sure the curl is tight so it will hold. i hope you have a side bang too.

Back