I won the Dark and Lovely Fashionista 2012 Contest!

Go girl,you look absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you,love to see my black women on fire! Yep.

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

The stylist was one of the judges. When he saw my picture he knew exactly what he wanted. His vision was long flowing hair like Beyonce.

Lol that's a flower

Lol, I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was some sort of jewelry or those little beads people are putting on their nails. I love the overall styling of the fashion show, especially the hair...but the lip flowers do not translate well on camera. Looks like a very exciting experience, you're a lucky and deserving girl. :)

manter26 said:
Lol, I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was some sort of jewelry or those little beads people are putting on their nails. I love the overall styling of the fashion show, especially the hair...but the lip flowers do not translate well on camera. Looks like a very exciting experience, you're a lucky and deserving girl. :)

Lol it was kind of uncomfortable...especially when it was time to take pics.

Thanks ^_^

In the close up with the yellow dress you look like Sanaa Lathan.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back