I Went To Court Today

Okay so you're okay with it? That's really all that matters. I will tell anyone the biggest win realized in any divorce is your freedom. Even if someone didn't want it, being free is better than being in a situation where either party wants out.
I'm good with it! And you are so right I really needed for this marriage to be over and now it is! But we still love each other! I'm sure once I get over still being in love with him we'll be good friends!

I'm good with it! And you are so right I really needed for this marriage to be over and now it is! But we still love each other! I'm sure once I get over still being in love with him we'll be good friends!

Yes sometimes love is not enough. I was not in love with my ex husband...not even in like. By the time we agreed to end it I was already gone. But had I love him...and I've said it here before the way I still love my ex after him...I would have fought for the marriage. That one and I just had a convo and he said we still love each other just break up with this guy and let's work it out.

But despite the kisses down my neck I stayed strong, said no and bid him adieu.

Yes sometimes love is not enough. I was not in love with my ex husband...not even in like. By the time we agreed to end it I was already gone. But had I love him...and I've said it here before the way I still love my ex after him...I would have fought for the marriage. That one and I just had a convo and he said we still love each other just break up with this guy and let's work it out.

But despite the kisses down my neck I stayed strong, said no and bid him adieu.
I realize that now! I always believed that love conquers all but I learned it doesn't things just got awkward and even though I didn't want a divorce. I realize now it was best thing for the both of us! We'll always be friends because we started out that way! Right now I just need to move forward and get myself together.

Back