I went from brastrap to shoulderlength!!!

skegeesmb

And I owe it all to Hairlove!

I finally bought some perm rods and did copied her braid out. It came out sooooo good.

I didn't have her products on hand, so I washed my hair using Pantene smooth and sleek shampoo, and conditioner, used Infusium 23 leave in, let's jam, wildgrowth hair oil, lottabody liquid setting lotion, a large toothed comb, my regular styling comb, and a denman brush.

I did the two sections of each side of my head, and I did five sections in the back for a total of nine braids.

I didn't take any pictures, but I will have a picture in my updates with a braid out. I really like the results!

Oh wow! You scared me with that post!!! I'm glad it came out well for you. Did you do it with wet hair or damp hair or dry hair?

I almost fell out of my chair when I read your topic!! OOh, I bet it's too cute!
smile.gif
I can't wait to see pics, so hurry up and post them....

Don't scare me like that!
spank.gif
I thought you got hairjacked by a shs or something!

I'm glad your new hairdo turned out cute.
smile.gif

I didn't mean to scare y'all
fallenangel.gif
. I've come sooo far, I can't cut now even though I'm transitioning. Not this time, I'm going to cut an inch a 1/2 a month once I get to waist length.

That's another year from now.

Oh hairlove, I washed my hair and did the style on wet hair. I haven't tried it on damp hair yet though.

You scared me for a minute...I thought you cut your hair.
laugh.gif

I'm sure your braid-out is beautiful.

<font color="blue"> your title had me
shocked.gif
for a minute. I was like, "no she didn't cut her beautiful hair???!!" hahahha - I'm glad you were pleased with your braidout
smile.gif
</font>

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Don't scare me like that!
spank.gif
I thought you got hairjacked by a shs or something!

I'm glad your new hairdo turned out cute.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see the pics!

Back