I went black!

• Thread starter Thread starter JenniferMD
  • Start date Start date
J

JenniferMD

On Friday night after asking you ladies about the black orchid cellophane I went to 4 different BSSs to find the Coffee Bean cellophane and it came out beautiful--it's the perfect shade of black for me!

While I was in the BSS I bought all the items to do my own at home dominican blowout and I REALLY surprised myself with how well it came out. I may never have to go to the salon again…well, maybe for my relaxers. :)

I don't have my pics up yet but I took instructional photos of my blowout. The only issue I had was dealing with my 3 months post relaxer newgrowth. But I whipped out my maxiglide and solved all those problems. :grin:

I used the Sebastians Colourshines...I had used it before but in Cinnamon and I had my stylist do it.

Hi Jennifer,
Im really excited to see your pictures. By the way what items did you buy to do an at home Dominican Blowout? Please do tell....:D
Your hair is gorgeous, your one of my inspirations.

Lorraine

Can't wait to see those pics! I have always liked your hair anyway so will be anxious to see the results.

You sound as if you are really pleased with the results and it's such a good feeling to know that you can do something yourself (Dominican Blowout) that most people pay good money for and your results come out just as good as the paid results!

I love the Sebastian Colourshines. I use the cinnamon on my hair.

Can't wait to see the new look at the next DC meeting?

it is already shiny and beautiful, but can't WAIT to see! Also, how do you do a Dominican Blowout? What did you use, if you don't mind my asking?

I can't wait to see your pics. I know your hair looks great already. And yeah, I'm waiting so I can take notes on the Dominican blowout ;)

Lorraine S said:
Hi Jennifer,
Im really excited to see your pictures. By the way what items did you buy to do an at home Dominican Blowout? Please do tell....:D
Your hair is gorgeous, your one of my inspirations.

Lorraine

I'm putting up the pictures tonight! :grin: Yall are gonna be so proud of me with this blowout!

Ok, this is what I spent $108 on in the BSS for my blowout:

moisturizer (not for the blowout)
soft bonnet hair dryer
purple size rollers
pins for the rollers
rat tooth comb (for parting only, no combing with this comb)
coffee bean cellophane
carrot oil
Brush (Yes, I had to buy a brush b/c I didn't own one) :lol: Brushes are EVIL!

Alright guys! I made updates to my December 05 Folder with comparision shots and I created a 2006 folder with my new color and home made blowout! Oh, I also put some pics from my first night on the town with my new look in my 'meet Jennifer folder'

Lots of pics added so I hope you have a few minutes to check them out!

http://public.fotki.com/JenniferMD/

Back