I went black!

• Thread starter Thread starter JenniferMD
  • Start date Start date
Hey Jen, all your pics look great! Your hair is getting longer and longer and is soooo thick and healthy. Thanks for the pics :)

lauren450 said:
Very impressive! I really need to learn how to do a blowout. Something tells me mine wouldn't come out looking that good though!:p

The toughest part by far was putting in the rollers. If you can master that part then you'll have a wonderful blowout.

Thanks for the compliment ladies! And yes, CG, I think you'd beautiful with black hair!

The rinse looks great, and I'm glad your rollerset came out! I have such a hard time trying to blow my roots for some reason, not as easy as it seems. You did a great job!

JenniferMD said:
The toughest part by far was putting in the rollers. If you can master that part then you'll have a wonderful blowout.

Thanks for the compliment ladies! And yes, CG, I think you'd beautiful with black hair!

:kiss: :kiss:

Your blowout looks fabulous! I was thinking about investing in a soft bonnet dryer-how do you like yours so far? Oh and that pic of you going out is HOT I love the boots!

Back