I was wondering...where do you purchase your keracare?

wheezy807

Sorry if this has been posted before but i was wondering where do you purchase your keracare humetco conditioner? And isn't there a size greater than 8fl.oz.? I've been sleeping on this conditioner far toooo long, lol. I've used it in the past before w/o heat but last week i used it under my pibbs and WOW! It was awesome, the slip was incrediable and my hair was ultra moistured! I think i purchase it from jcpenney salon, but i want a cheaper resource. TIA.

Last edited:
JC Penny always has great sales on keracare and top brands. i can also get it from a local beauty supply store called beauty island.

Sorry if this has been posted before but i was wondering where do you purchase your keracare humetco conditioner? And isn't there a size greater than 8fl.oz.? I've been sleeping on this conditioner far toooo long, lol. I've used it in the past before w/o heat but last week i used it under my pibbs and WOW! It was awesome, the slip was incrediable and my hair was ultra moistured! I think i purchase it from jcpenney salon, but i want a cheaper resource. TIA.

www.irbysbeautysupply.com
www.paynesbeautysupply.com
www.discount-beauty.com

Hope this helps

JC Penny always has great sales on keracare and top brands. i can also get it from a local beauty supply store called beauty island.
Thanks. Yeah, i swong by today (jcpenney asalon) and there are no sales as of yet. I think i have a couple of uses left. But i don't wanna completely run out without a back up. I gotta a new staple, lol. My local bss doesn't carry keracare products, though.

Be sure to check out www.pollyandco.com - great prices, excellent service, and fast shipping. Polly also gives lots of samples with your order, and you might want to suggest in the comment section what you'd liket o sample; if she can, she will accomodate you.

Wheezy, irby's is a wonderful vendor. EVERYBODY says the tub is way better than the bottle. HTH.
ETA: they are out of stock of the tub.

Wheezy, irby's is a wonderful vendor. EVERYBODY says the tub is way better than the bottle. HTH.
ETA: they are out of stock of the tub.
I was looking at that site. One day i will definitely order from them, thanks. And here i thought the bottle was something to write home about. Hmmm..:lick:

Well, I think you're right about it being Wal-Marts in the suburbs. I've seen it in two Wal-Marts and they were both in the 'burbs.

But another personal favorite of mine (for haircare products and EVERYTHING else) is eBay. You should definitely do your homework and make sure you are getting a deal. Sometimes eBay is more expensive than other places.

Back