i was curious..

fatimablush

i was curious about using aztec bentonite clay on my hair.

so i finally tired it..i mixed up my concoction, applied it to my hair.

i co-washed and applied my leave in conditioner...IS

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I honestly don't know what took me sooo long.

i will try this again...soon. it was a little drying at first ..but my hair (that doesn't even acknowledge that chart) had little coils and curls. i did not have any problems detangling when it dried. !!

i will also try the rhassoul clay next. i wanted to try the anita grant rhassoul cubes..but my sister's friend mentioned that she has a recipe that is similar to hers..i will try that out since i am the tester for some reason!

I was watching something about this on You-tube this morning.

fatimablush Where do you get Bentonite clay to buy......and what is your recipe?

Every body that I watched that used this said that they did not have issues with tangles. The most impressive was Napptural85 (sp.). Love her channel.

i have the aztec healing clay...i bought it at whole foods..
my mom ordered some from mountain rose herbs.

i added a 2 tbls of olive oil, 3 tbls of coconut milk and a splash of water..
and the clay of course.

i rinsed applied VO5 clarifying shampoo and cowashed with HE Hello Hydration!

i applied my leave in conditoner and put in tiny braids..me and my sister are on our own cover your hair challenge for the rest of the year!!!

my SO's sister has a recipe she is testing out her recipe..if it is good i will see if she will let me post it!

Last edited:
I actually like bentonite clay better than rhassoul for hair. The rhassoul came from camden grey - bentonite - health food store.

Back