I want her hair!

Lorraine

I was looking at a local website here in DC of photos from different clubs and came across this image. I absolutely love her hair -- the curls and the color. I don't think I could get away with something that light but does anyone know what color could achieve this look?

wantherhair.jpg

She looks like a hair model. Gosh, that is gorgeous. For color, I'd say Textures and Tones Honey Blonde and for the curls, a basic flexi-set on large sticks. The curls will probably lose their tightness and have that loose look like hers after a few days or so.

She does look like a hair model. It looks like she just walked out of a salon about to do a commercial for Herbal Essence or something.

not liking the color, love the curls! I wish that I could get my hair to look like that, my curls are about the same size but they are way coarser than hers.

btw, what hair type is she??? I'm unsure about mine and I think that we have the same one.

Her curls are awesome! I saw Beyonce in a Feria ad with the same hair color. It's a nice color, but I wouldn't get it. I'd get the curls though.

i agree the curls are lovely. they look very bouncy. my hair would be on my pillow the next day if i colored my hair. but it looks super cute on her

[ QUOTE ]
Keisha_gurl said:
omg, i know her! lol She goes to my school. The next time I see her, I'll ask her how she styles her hair like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keisha,
I 'lifted' the photo from the gallery at http://www.eviplist.com so I figured she was from DC or she was in town. Tell her she has some beautiful hair!

Okay, cutebajangirl. Close, but no cigar. You owe me a beer.
lachen70.gif

The closest color is 144 but I don't think it comes in that color.
ohwell.gif

Wig

Hey Keisha_gurl!

How long is your hair? How much growth have u seen with using sew-in weaves and Motions products???

Hey... um what's her hairtype for gosh darnit sakes?!?

I thought that 3b is the diameter of a piece of sidewalk chalk and that 3c hair is the diameter of a pencil... her's are in between like mine. What would you classify them as?

I'm diggin that style! If you look at her hair hanging in the back, you can see that she actually has two tones. Her hair color is blended or two-tones of color. It's darker back there. I'm not feelin the color, but to each his own!

Hey Poohbear! My hair is about shoulder length, and I've seen a lot of growth with sew-ins and Motions products. With sew-ins, I usually get about an inch every 5 or 6 weeks.

looks like my hair when I had it at a medium lenght...mine was dark brown with honey highlights..To achieve this look I used to let my hair air dry put some Anti frizz Serum when wet , Styling Mousse and Spray Moisturizer..My hair type is 2c(Im not sure exist..lol)..Well to me it looks very natural...

Back