I wanna try this hair style!!!

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Ok I had this hair style in my mind for a while here it is: Single braid my hair into small braids (not micro) to about a lil past half and spray my ends with oil, water, and leave in cd. Then I was going role each of the ends of the braids with perm rods. I think It will be cute! The key word THINK so if you have any inputs just post them!! I mean any thing as far as how to roll them, what size, how many?????????
Thanks /images/graemlins/spinning.gif <font color="red"> </font>

thats how I wore my hair alot wheen I was in school last year. I'd wear the braids like 2 days and the braid out a few days. There are pics in my original album of the braid out... me personally I liked the braid out more then the braided days and just really wore it to have a protective style but your hair is relaxed and longer then mine so the braided style would probably look waaay better then it did on my natural hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I use to wear my hair like this too! Except I did little braids. I have really thick hair so people thought it was crazy that I could have microbraids with my real hair. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif haha It was a style I used to transition with when I tried to go natural years ago. I would re-roll the ends every few days...

Back