I use to hate seeing people do this...

Dannygirl

But now I do it all the time myself.. I cannt keep my hands outta my hair?! hahha.. its so bad i may need to slap a weave in it or some braids (cause my hair grows the most when i don't touch it) but all i want to do is play with my hair even if it is like a inch long

Me in class ------> *Twirls fingers in hair and pulls on the baby curls*
teacher: Do you have a question Danielle?
Me: *Keeps doing it and finally realizes shes talking to me*
HUH? NO ma'm......

Teacher: why is your hand up?..

Me: Uh...:look:

*LOL* I have a terminal case of Hand-In-Hair disease - I have also been thinking about getting braids or a weave or SOMETHING so I can keep my hands out of my hair until it's long enough to bun/pin up - but I'm paranoid about my hairline getting stressed.
I'm seriously considering some tree braids, after hearing about them on here.

Girl you've got to twist it up! I can't keep my hands out of my hair when I'm wearing a fro or box braids. I tend to twirl the curlies until I hear a snap and then I back off. I know, I know --- it's that bad! :look:

The sad part is - my hair IS twisted 90% of the time.... I'll untwist a twist, and stroke it and love on it, then retwist it - and I discover every single loose strand of hair that didn't make it into a twist, and I rub on my roots.... .having it twisted up don't help all that much! *LOL*

lovelymissyoli said:
Girl you've got to twist it up! I can't keep my hands out of my hair when I'm wearing a fro or box braids. I tend to twirl the curlies until I hear a snap and then I back off. I know, I know --- it's that bad! :look:

I know- that's one of the main reasons my hair stays twisted. I also have to put the twists in a bun to prevent hand in hair syndrome :look:

Be careful with those tree braids. They are beautiful but if they are put in too tightly they will jack up your hairline. Just look at my before hairline pictures. Most of the damage was due to tree braids:(

Back