I UPDATED MY HAIR PICS

It looks like you are making progress, you have alot of new growth
smile.gif
.I wish I could see your hair better in the pics but some of them are a little too close up. Maybe next time you could take a few from a distance?

YEA IT'S WEIRD I LOOK AT THE PICS ON THE CAMERA AFTER I TAKE THEM AND THEY LOOK FINE BUT WHEN THEY GET ON THE COMPUTER LOOK DIFFERENT LOL

I can really see your progress Tiffy and lots of new growth. You're getting there!
up.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations tiffy. I was once told we should not look at how far we have to go but how far we have come. Keep up the good work.
smile.gif

Re: I UPDATED MY HAIR PICS

I see progress. Are you using Surge? I have been having good results with it. It's hard, I know, but keep up the good work!

congrats on your success, tiffy! it does look like you're making progress with the surge. definitely keep it up. consistency is key!
smile.gif

Tiffy, I just had to commend you on posting your pics. Most people only want you to see their hair once it's "perfect" but I think it too great courage to show your hair with the damage (or whatever caused the breakage) that way when it's all grown in we can truly see the progress. I think it has come along nicely already. We will truly be able to appreciate your success after having viewed what it was like at the start. Nice job and great success with reaching your goal
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
Tiffy, I just had to commend you on posting your pics. Most people only want you to see their hair once it's "perfect" but I think it too great courage to show your hair with the damage (or whatever caused the breakage) that way when it's all grown in we can truly see the progress. I think it has come along nicely already. We will truly be able to appreciate your success after having viewed what it was like at the start. Nice job and great success with reaching your goal
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY!!!
clap.gif

p.s. thanks, tiffy!
08.gif

Tif: Girl I am so proud of you it has grown so much. Now what are you doing to get that much growth in such a short time?

THANKS EVERYONE JANCAN IT HASN'T BEEN A SHORT TIME I AM 18-20 WEEKS POST RELAXER I JUST DIDN'T START TAKING PICS UNTIL FEB SO THAT IS WHY I HAVE SO MUCH GROWTH THANKS THOUGH

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your words Cybra. I just might get the courage to post pics myself, even though my hair is not where I want it to be. It's great that there are so many supportive ladies on this board.
smile.gif

Tiffy, I understand how you feel because I feel like I have a long way to go too. We can do it!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent advice Cybra!! It is good that you are posting pics right at the beginning pics Tiffy
smile.gif
Pretty soon you can use your pics to help other people who are suffering from breakage as well
smile.gif
I cant wait to see more Progress!!!!

Tiffy, you seem to be coming along very nicely! CONGRATS!
clap.gif
Be sure to update us again soon!!!!

Back