I Updated my album..:-)

luv04

Hello Ladies,
I just updated my album..ive been transitioning to natural for the past 8 months...since i have joined the boards when i was 18 i have learned soo many valuable tips and interesting stories from everyone on this forum..Now im 20 and i still value all the info i continue to read...well now that i said that..lol i have sum pics of my transition...feel free to comment on tips of any kind...im open for constructive tips and info....my ps in in my profile..under hair password...or pm me and i can the ps to you...:) God Bless you ladies..Happy Healthy hair growing!!!So check it out...

:eek: I can't believe you cut so much hair off!

Those waves are looking good girl. Good luck with your transition. I started, but couldn't finish. I may try again later this year.

msbrown76 said:
:eek: I can't believe you cut so much hair off!

YOU KNOW!

I wanted to grow my hair long and then transition (mine was much shorter than urs lol) but then I figured I could grow it on the way. You're rollerset is too cute. I looked at the recent pics of you first and it was odd looking at the older ones of you with long hair. I think it looks great short. Tres cute =)

Thankya...msbrown76 and dimpalz happy growing to u ladies it took courage...lol...plus im ready to be natural...asap...lol i think i hope that u ladies do great on ur transition with ur hair...i love to see healthy hair whether long or short

Wow, you had some long hair! But I like your cut. You have a cute face that matches the cut.

I just chopped off a couple of inches off my hair last night and I'm transitioning as well.

Thankya Zora...it was a lot of length i lost...but it was gradually over time...i didnt get it chopped off all at once...but i think i will gain bak more in the long run...healthier natural hair...happy healthy growing ladies....

I love your new haircut, very pretty and stylish. Your hair is just lovely. You have such a pretty face too! You are doing a great job with your transition, keep it up girl, you'll be all natural before you know it!

Thankya oneinamillion and hopeful..i really want to be natural..but i can maintain this style for a while..until i chop chop once again...lol...ur comments are so positive and kind...God Bless all the ladies of LHCF.

Your hair is soooooo cute! Keep up the good work. It's so nice to see that you and your mommy are so close. That's such a good thing...never, ever let it go!

Blessings...:p

aww thankyou nice and wavy...ill try and keep it up...me and my mother are very close...i think that tough times have brought us closer together the older i have gotten i have learned to appreciate her more and more...:)

Luv04 I haven't seen you post around here in a good minute, but then again, since I've chopped I haven't been here that much. Anyways, I wanted to drop in and tell you that your hair looks great! I love the pictures of your coils! :drool: How long do you plan to transition for?

Oh, and before I forget, your short hairdo really fits you! It looks very retro.

Good luck with your transition! :antlers:

All I can say is...WOW!! I admire your courage to cut so much length. Your hair is thick and healthy:up:

Thankyou brittanynic16, lovelymissyoli, nicki6..soo much ...it does take a lot of courage i guess.but im so ready to be natural...earlier i was bunning and was going crazy..i feel like im hiding my hair...i cant wait to be done..i plan on transitioning for a year..so 12 months at the longest..i washed it yesterday and was like...wow..i didnt realize how much natural hair i had under the strangly perm ends..i wanna chop..but i think ill wait a bit longer before i do..i know ive been mia ..but i hope to post more and comment because ive been soo busy wit college..but im getting ready for my third year...junior yay!! im studying Pharmacy and a ppa minor..so wish me luck..ladies...i greatly appreciate the comments...Happy Healthy Growing to everybody

Back