***I updated my album with progress pics***

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I recently took out my braids and relaxed my hair. Here are my update pics for August 2004.

Thanks for all the support and advice from my wonderful hair sistahs. Without you none of this would be possible!

Progress

-DSD

You go girl. You're doing great!
up.gif

GIRLFRIEND, you're doing an amazing job and I see your mane is reaping all the benefits, GREAT HAIR GROWING...note to self check out dsd's regiman
sekret.gif

very very nice DSD. I'm starting to think that my hair doesn't naturally grow as slow as it does. I think I'm missing a key thing (vitamin/excercise/water). I guess I'm trying to say that you've reinspired me
grin.gif
Nice hair
up.gif

Your hair looks great. The progress from May to now is amazing!
smile.gif

I also took a look at the Surge photos. Ohmigod, I can't believe it did that much damage.
frown.gif
You should send those to Surge.

WOW!!!
shocked.gif
You're making great progress.
smile.gif
Your hair looks so full and healthy. I sense a Feature of the Month in the near future.
smile.gif

Oh yeah, did you follow the surge with oil? How often were you surging?

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I recently took out my braids and relaxed my hair. Here are my update pics for August 2004.

Thanks for all the support and advice from my wonderful hair sistahs. Without you none of this would be possible!

Progress

-DSD

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi DSD!!! OH, how I wish I could access your pics at work!!!
mad.gif
angry2.gif
I am sure you have made AWESOME progress! Just from reading the other ladies' comments I can't wait to see your progress pics.
bouncy.gif
Congrats on the progress!!!
clap.gif

Wonderful progress. Your hair is getting thicker and longer all the time!!! Fabulous, just fabulous.

DSD

That is some BEAUTIFUL progress
smile.gif
!Thank you for the inspiration to keep g(r)o(w)ing!!

Just one question......What do you attribute the thickness to ?!?

Drea
cool.gif

Your hair is definitely longer, no doubt about that...and it's in excellent condition. It looks well conditioned and thick and tt also has a very nice sheen to it. Your doing a great job.

clap.gif

your hair is simply GORGEOUS! So long, healthy, thick and beautiful. Girl, you know how to tsake care and protect that mane of yours. This is why u have been one of my hair idols since forever. Keep up the great job.

Back