I Tried Something New ....Just Had To Share

Traycee

I had to go to reheresal today...So I thought I would have some fun with my hair....I have really been enjoying my hair and I so happy with it right now..:yep:

What I did was airdried in a bun...Then did a braid out on 90% dried hair...Two french braids on the side and one in the middle (3 braids total)...Next morning styled my bangs ...Un-braided each section then softly combed through...Giving my hair a big look....

Anyways heres the look

Image390.jpg

Image389.jpg

Traycee your hair looks Fab.........I have an old braid out thats hanging all over my head frizzy mess.....You got me ready to go pull my bang down and do 3 french braids :lachen:.....what did you use in your hair???

Thank you...I airdried with my usual....Chi Keratin Mist, Vo5 Moisture Milk and a little Chi silk infusion...Thats it...Oh and a small roller at the ends

BEAUTIFUL...Stunning...Cant wait till my hair gets to that point!

Thank you...I airdried with my usual....Chi Keratin Mist, Vo5 Moisture Milk and a little Chi silk infusion...Thats it...Oh and a small roller at the ends

I watched your video rave about Chi last night actually and I'm planning to purchase asap :yep: as per your recommendation. However I will be trying this today and I will post a pic for you to see :grin:

omg you're hair is so beautiful & so are you, your sister & your dog haha. yup, i'm a subscriber to your youtube channel & i read your blog. thanks for everything that you're doing to help women get to lengths that they've never been to.

i always love your hairstyles-your hair looks so gorgeous!! :grin:
you never sacrifice style for health-i love that...:yep:

I love your bangs! I just cut some myself, but now I kinda regret it. Do you use a curling iron on them?

Back