I Thought I Was Dreaming...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
When I walked into a local Sally's and saw my beloved Deep Brilliance products on the shelf! I could not have been more thrilled. I had given up on having the DB products in my arsenal after JC Penney's discontinued them and I couldn't find them anywhere else locally. But Sally's has the entire line. For those of you that are not familiar with the line and are interested in trying it, Supergirl recommends:

Hydration Shampoo
Reconstruct Conditioner (very moisturizing)
Manage Leave-In

Its good to hear from you girl ! We or I haven't seen you here for a while! Btw you hair is STILL LOOKIN GAWGOUS! :yep: :notworthy

Now you know you are wrong..dead wrong!! Dont you know there are recovering PJs on here? Im on spiralhaircase.com right now twiddling my thumbs trying to decide if I should make a purchase!!! I do LOVE DB though and will call Sallys tomorrow to see if they are there yet!

thx!

Are you serious!!! I stopped using the deep conditioner because I knew JCP discontinued everything and I figured, oh well, I might as well forget about this gem. Thank you for the update Supergirl!! Now hopefully, my Sally's will have them.

LiLi said:
Nevermind, my Sally's isn't going to carry that line :mad: .

That is tragic. :( I've already been to 2 Sally's in my area and both have it. Perhaps another Sally's in your vicinity (sp?) will be carrying it.

Supergirl said:
That is tragic. :( I've already been to 2 Sally's in my area and both have it. Perhaps another Sally's in your vicinity (sp?) will be carrying it.

I called every single Sally's in my area (5 of them) and none of them are going to be carrying it. I can see if it were a Sally that didn't carry a lot of ethnic hair products but the ones in my area carry everything and their clientele are mostly black in at least 3 out of the 5 that do carry them. It must be a regional thing. :ohwell:

Back