I THOUGHT A BUG WAS CRAWLING ON ME...

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
IT WAS MY HAIR! :blush::lachen: My natural hair has never been this long and i am so excited, I just had to share! I would like to thank all the ladies who have encouraged me to keep going!:yep::yay: My twists are at neck level!

:lol:

Been there. Done that. Did the "I thought a bug was on me" dance in the kitchen!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :)

IT WAS MY HAIR! :blush::lachen: My natural hair has never been this long and i am so excited, I just had to share! I would like to thank all the ladies who have encouraged me to keep going!:yep::yay: My twists are at neck level!

Love it. How were you wearing your hair today?

Yay!! I remember when I first joined last year and all the trials you were going through with your hair. I have always been quietly rooting for you and I am so happy for you! I can't wait for you to feel that "bug" on your elbows! :yep:

Today I was at a conference and my hair was actually caught between the top of the chair and my back. It was just a few strands but that let me know my hair is getting longer.

Congrats! This is what happened to me when my hair got closer to apl :D

edit: Not to mention my mom saying to me, 'What is that on your back?' :lol:

Congrats! Proud of you that you have kept at it and finally seem to have gotten it right!

Lol this happened to me the other night! i thought an end from hair scarf came untied, I went to fixed it and realized it was on of my twists. I had to run to the bathroom (to get that good lighting) to make sure lol! So trust me I know your joy, congrats girl! Lets grow this hair!!

That's one of those feelings that's iky at first but then when you realize what it is you're like :yay: OH YEAH! Congrats lady and keep growing!

OP, i'm very happy for you. I have 'watched' your struggles but you have never given up. Whatever you're doing, keep it going.

It's so funny that I see this now bc last nite I really DID have a bug on me!!!!!!!!....giiiiiiiiiiiirl....:gorgeous:....a nice juicy little BEETLE WAS IN MY PUFF YO!!!:skitzo:....but anyway...

Congrats DD!!:congrats: Keep it up woman!

Happy for you OP!!!

It's so funny that I see this now bc last nite I really DID have a bug on me!!!!!!!!....giiiiiiiiiiiirl....:gorgeous:....a nice juicy little BEETLE WAS IN MY PUFF YO!!!:skitzo:....but anyway...

Congrats DD!!:congrats: Keep it up woman!
I would have DIED!! :dighole:

Where is da pictcha? or it never happen :lol:

I just got my lights back on yesterday! I will take pics soon! I finally got to the point where I co washed my twists and they stayed in! That's a big deal for me! My next challenge is to learn how to braid.:ohwell: It seems hard to do, but I am not giving up! I've dedicated the rest of this year and half the next to protective styles. It's helping me retain growth. For the first time ever, I feel like I know what I'm doing to and with my natural hair. I am really excited!:spinning::yep:

Back