I think this guy is trying to test me.

Sounds like he is trying to let you know who he is early on so that two years down the line when you find out about all of his philandering, he can say that he told you who he was in the beginning. :nono:

@JewelleNY

:clap: DING DING DING DING!!!!! :clap:

0007xct3.jpg

"Tell her what she's won folks!!!" :lachen: :lachen:

Now I'm not sure if you're being serious or being sarcastic (couldn't tell w/the purple font), but your comment right there was right on the money. :yep:

OP, this guy is just basically telling you early on that he doesn't intend on committing to you (or ANY woman for that matter), and if I were you, I would back away slowly, or tread very lightly if you DO decide to stick w/him.

I'm always VERY suspicious of guys who tell me things that are not favorable early on in the relationship. :look: Imo, when a relationship is in the "early stages", that is when everyone should be putting on their BEST front. That's when you should be putting your best foot forward. If a guy doesn't feel the need to at least PRETEND to be a man who is of substance and who will commit, then I give him the side-eye. :look:

Imo, a guy wouldn't even WANT to tell you something like this, for fear it would turn you (a good woman) off from him. :ohwell:

The fact that he's so free and nonchalant with it just makes me question him big time. :nono:

I know you weren't really looking for advice lol, but those are just my :twocents: :yep:

OT I know but I have to raise an eyebrow at a friend who would set you up with a dude with this background.......

I'm not sure what you mean by his point of view. Are you referring to the specific example of a man justifying a sugar daddy pattern- why he chooses money as a tool of control? I haven't heard this particular "confession" but loose lips sink ships, and first date loose lips reveal the real deal.
The set up, doesn't bother me, it was just a date.

Yes, I have always been curious about what went through the minds of Sugar Daddies and what they got out of it. Since he wanted the blab, it was Saturday night and not much else to do, so listened, Geez. It was a pleasant date, just his history raised an eyebrow.

It's not that deep ladies, I have only known him and spoke with him a month prior. So I was not writing my name and his name together, planning babies and what cul de sac we were going to live in.

I would be sooo tempted to string him along too. But, I def wouldn't take him seriously. He's doing way too much way too soon.

@JewelleNY

:clap: DING DING DING DING!!!!! :clap:

0007xct3.jpg

"Tell her what she's won folks!!!" :lachen: :lachen:

Now I'm not sure if you're being serious or being sarcastic (couldn't tell w/the purple font), but your comment right there was right on the money. :yep:

Thanks Crystalicequeen123! :grin: I didn't realize that purple font indicated sarcasm :blush: I've been using it since I can remember :lol:

I'll have to find another color :spinning:

Group bowling event last night, no biggie and he was in attendence. Mixed group, singles, married folks and bf\gf's about 25 folks.

So last night one woman who I have seen in the past at group event's ask me was I seeing Mr. 6 figures and did we come to the bowling alley together. Now this chick knows my first name and who I am friends with, so I said, "Excuse me???". She goes on to explain that she didn't mean anything about it, but she heard that Lady X had set us up on a date. I gave her the tilted head and blink blink.

So again, I found out if I keep my mouth shut, folks will sprew forth "stuff". She proceeds to tell me that she has been liking him for a while and if I wasn't dealing with him she was going to make her move because she heard about how freely he gives money and etc. All I said was "I am good, go for it."

BTW we all had fun bowling. I watched her do her thing. During a break in between frames he purchase drinks for everyone. She was rubbing all up on him, until I can tell he told her to chill (or said see you later) because when I returned from the bathroom her face had cracked and she left him alone for the rest of the night. I wasn't at his right hip the whole night, but we did sit together and BS around from time to time.

I just giggled a bit. Lord knows I don't want him, but I guess some folks get down like that when they know $$$ is involved. Get your hustle on girl, I ain't mad at cha.

Last edited:
Back