i think its abt that time for a relaxer..?!!?

sweetsuccess

well its been almost 10 weeks since my last relaxer. my roots are thicker than ever... since my last relaxer ive discovered this board.. n ive been leaning towards trying the coconut wiht lime juice concoction... what exactly does that do to the new growth? would it straighten it as if i had a relaxer.. or just loosen the thickness of curls up?!

this week i also officially did my no heat hair do... it came out okay.. but im dying for my flat iron. i didnt know how i addicted to the flat iron i was. im trying the no heat styles and going to the domincans once a month.

let me know whats recommended should i do?
n what seems to be the healthiest relaxer?! i used to get them professionally done.. but my first and previous box perm was motions..(10weeks ago)... what should i be using?

TIA:grin:

coconut will only help make new growth softer but if you think you have stretched long enough do you relaxer. I hear motions is a good relaxer, for my next relaxer I will be using ORS No-lye I have heard rave reviews about it so I am going to give it a try.

Back