I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!!

Adaj

Hi Ladies!

I am newly natural; tomorrow will be my one month nappiversary since I BCed. Well, here's the news: I have been STRUGGLING to find a conditioner to co-wash with nightly. RiteAid recently had a buy one get one free on Giovanni products, so I bought Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Conditioner, and well....:lick::lick::lick: I LOVE IT!!!! Oh, it made my 4B hair so smoooooth in the shower!!! This is definitely a keeper:grin:. After I showered, I moisturized with ORS Carrot Oil, and sealed with JBCO...so FRIGGIN SOFTTTT!!!!

Anyway, I have tried Suave Coconut & Suave Shea Butter/Almond Conditioner...those are ok. I have also tried HE Hello Hydration....:nono:my hair HATED IT. I threw that away.

YAY FOR GIOVANNI!!!!

I was looking right at SAS when I went to Whole Foods just now. I knew I should have bought it.

Why didn't you give me your HE HH? LOL

Not to hijack your thread lol, but I just tried HE HH and I have to respectfully disagree with you lol. I LOVED it!

I'm glad you found something that works though. I know how hard that can be.

I was looking right at SAS when I went to Whole Foods just now. I knew I should have bought it.

Why didn't you give me your HE HH? LOL

I see you are in VA, well, if you are in VA closer DC...that wouldn't have been a problem. I'm in the DMV. That HE HH made my hair dry! You can keep that one!

Back