I think I want to try this.....

Energee

Hi Ladies,

I've posted for the first time a few times today. I've been a member of the board for about a year now however. I usually lurk and actually didn't come to the board for many months until recently. I've learned so much from you ladies. I feel as if I know many of you already because I've been reading for so long:yep:. Thanks for all of the wonderful information you share. Thanks in part to your 'input' I've grown my hair out from a short above ear Halle cut to below shoulder length in a years time! I'd started my journey on my own a few months before I ever found this board but this board also taught me a lot and I'm still learning. So thanks again!

Now on to my post..lol. I saw this while looking on Utube. There are so many great hair tutorials on there. I saw this demo on how to style using a deep conditioner. I think the style on the woman turned out so nice. I'm wondering if you ladies would consider this to be a protective style? Would it work on relaxed hair ? I think it's a cute evening look, weekend or vacation look. What do you think? Let me know if the link doesn't work.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gpTOM-IbjsU

Last edited:
I thought so too DayJoy! I am definitely going to give it a try when on vacation. I may try it for a weekend look soon. During the week I am ultra conservative and have to be for my profession but on the weekends I like to try new styles out and this one is cute and looks 'healthy/protective'.

That's a great style and a great tip! I wish I had seen this before I went on vaca. Thanks for sharing!

Back