I THINK I MAY HAVE!!!!!!!

cutenaynay

Traction alopecia !:nono: I just got these tight *** conrows done last week in a updo style and a side bun. Its real cute but I notice on the left side of my hair line white little things coming out .:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:. I know but imma take these out soon as possible. But can you guys please tell me of a real good treatment for this. Please tell me what to do

The only treatment I know is to take the braids out and let your scalp rest. Here's a bump in case there's another treatment...

It's probably your hair popping out at the root. Just like if you were slowly plucking the hair right up from the scalp. Please don't wait. Put a hot cloth on your scalp (not too hot) and slowly remove the braids. Make sure and notify the stylist that put them in, they should know better! :nono:

I used to get that in high school when I wore micro braids all the time. I'd just take them out...since it doesn't sound like habitual damage I'm sure your hair will be just fine. Just don't get tight braids again.

Ouch. In my family, we call these "chillies"... like how your hair stands up on your arm when you get the chills and that little bump that's at the root... I would take those things out so fast!!! Ouch. Not worth it!!! :wallbash:

yea that happened to me when i gt my hair done in the summer
im god mom braided them too tight :wallbash: they didnt loosen up till 3 weeks after. it made me look like i was mad:rolleyes:
aa-1.jpg

b-2.jpg

It's probably your hair popping out at the root. Just like if you were slowly plucking the hair right up from the scalp. Please don't wait. Put a hot cloth on your scalp (not too hot) and slowly remove the braids. Make sure and notify the stylist that put them in, they should know better! :nono:
im gonna do that and im gonna call her too. she always braid tight but this is too damn tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash:

Ouch. In my family, we call these "chillies"... like how your hair stands up on your arm when you get the chills and that little bump that's at the root... I would take those things out so fast!!! Ouch. Not worth it!!! :wallbash:

:nono: you aint lieing girl thats exactly what they look like !

yea that happened to me when i gt my hair done in the summer
im god mom braided them too tight :wallbash: they didnt loosen up till 3 weeks after. it made me look like i was mad:rolleyes:
aa-1.jpg

b-2.jpg

lol lol:lachen::lachen: i know right... but seriouslt what type of treatment should I use after this or something that can help me after??

those white bumps can lead to infection & long term damage...

Id apply warm compresses followed by treating area with Neosporin or Bacitracin

lol lol:lachen::lachen: i know right... but seriouslt what type of treatment should I use after this or something that can help me after??
i had to do cold compresses :rolleyes: ice sometimes too, if u put grease itll slip more and might even pull, it took a lil hair in the front but it grew back fast i payed 80 for them sukkers:wallbash:

i had to do cold compresses :rolleyes: ice sometimes too, if u put grease itll slip more and might even pull, it took a lil hair in the front but it grew back fast i payed 80 for them sukkers:wallbash:

i know i paid $60 for them :wallbash: good price for the style but shoot what a waste

i know i paid $60 for them :wallbash: good price for the style but shoot what a waste
yea all that money. im going to get me some cornrows from this African lady. im going 2 tell her please dont braid 2 tight:yep:
i hear her cornrows dont slip and she doesnt braid tight

yea all that money. im going to get me some cornrows from this African lady. im going 2 tell her please dont braid 2 tight:yep:
i hear her cornrows dont slip and she doesnt braid tight

thats good I might make my home girl do mine next time she doesnt braid tight. She is going to school for Hair styling and she is good at what she does

Back