I THINK I MADE APL!!!

deltagyrl

Lawd,

I got a fresh relaxer yesterday and lo, and behold......I think I made APL a little early!:D :D :D

BSL here I come.

Thanks LHCF!!!! :notworthy

Yay!!!!:up: You grow, girl!!! You hair looks good, what kind of relaxer did you use?

Last edited:
Letitia said:
Big Congrats!!

Thank you. I could actually see the diff in my pics this time. I think I'm going to stretch for 4 months this time.

How in the world did your hair get so thick? Beautiful.

Last edited:
Great job Soror!!!! :grin: Nice progress!

Your hair looks amazing.... so shiny and thick! Im sooo glad you didnt trim this time. You absolutely did NOT need it!

Grow on girl!!!!!!

KiniKakes said:
Great job Soror!!!! :grin: Nice progress!

Your hair looks amazing.... so shiny and thick! Im sooo glad you didnt trim this time. You absolutely did NOT need it!

Grow on girl!!!!!!

Soror,

That means alot coming from you....your hair is gaw'jus!
This board is definitely FULL of inspiration, gotta love it!

Congrats!!! Your hair looks so healthy, shiny and even :grin: . You're inspiring me to go get a nice trim. Blunt hair is so healthy looking!

OneInAMillion said:
Congrats!!! Your hair looks so healthy, shiny and even :grin: . You're inspiring me to go get a nice trim. Blunt hair is so healthy looking!

You know what? I actually prefer the 'v' look over the blunt look. Go figure?

Thanks girlie!

Whoa- your hair looks so shiny and healthy... I couldn't leave you a message but congrats!!!!! I can't wait until I get there...

delta_gyrl said:
Lawd,

I got a fresh relaxer yesterday and lo, and behold......I think I made APL a little early!:D :D :D

BSL here I come.

Thanks LHCF!!!! :notworthy

Back