I think I corrected my Set-Back YAY! (Pics)

aquajoyice

Hi Ladies,

Back in Dec I had a set-back after cutting like 3 inches off of the back of my hair. Well I joined an MT challenge since then and did a 4 months stretch (part of my reggie). And there are the results. Nevermind the beat up wife beater in the last pics. I'm fighting a cold as we speak and used my last little bit of energy to post these pics. My undying dedication to LHCF :lachen::lachen:

THe first pics are the set-back and the second pics are before I trimmed and after I trimmed. I think it finally looks thicker throughout. :yep: Tell me what u think ;)

Attachments

• 2nd half comparison.JPG
    2nd half comparison.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Full Hair After Trim.JPG
    Full Hair After Trim.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 228
yeah indeed these are good results!
im might have to be careful too. in the middle of my head ive got shorter parts (cause from flat iron without protectant)! stupid me!

butyour results are goo ;-)

niiice... i have a gap in my hair of see thru ends just like yours before you cut... i'm thinking about chopping off mine too because i'm tired of looking at the mess... thanks for sharing... get well soon!

Thanks Ladies!!! Now i'm back on track to reaching MBL **fingers Crossed** I'm not taking anymore chances until I hit my goal :)

Hi Ladies,

Back in Dec I had a set-back after cutting like 3 inches off of the back of my hair. Well I joined an MT challenge since then and did a 4 months stretch (part of my reggie). And there are the results. Nevermind the beat up wife beater in the last pics. I'm fighting a cold as we speak and used my last little bit of energy to post these pics. My undying dedication to LHCF :lachen::lachen:

THe first pics are the set-back and the second pics are before I trimmed and after I trimmed. I think it finally looks thicker throughout. :yep: Tell me what u think ;)

Your hair looks great. How and how often did you use MT?

I'm using it 3x a week until April. The challenge start Jan 9nth, but I already started before the challenge was created right after I cut. I use it twice on wash day and once on a dry day. I'm noticing thicker hair, but not so much in the length dept. But I am hairnorexic and my judgment can be skewed at times lol.

Thanks for sharing I love comeback stories
one question can MT cause a Protien overload?
I here all these wonderful results but I don't want too much protein

It can cause a protien overload if your not careful. MT is the only protein I'm using. I also take garlic supp to defend against shedding. I haven't experienced any major shedding and so far so good it's working to thicken up my hair.

Thanks for sharing I love comeback stories
one question can MT cause a Protien overload?
I here all these wonderful results but I don't want too much protein

Yep it can cause protein overload, that is what happened to me and I stopped using it. It took 5 months to get my hair back on track! :nono:

I'm using a little directly on my scalp as a leave in. I focus on massaging directly onto my scalp. I haven't experienced any issues at all. No excess shedding, but I've never really implemented protien on a regular basis besides the once in a blue moon egg treatment. So far so good it's working out well.

Great progress, it definitely looks thicker! Do you know what initially caused the thinness in the middle? Could that be from bunning? My hair is starting to thin out a little in that area and I haven't been able to pinpoint the cause.

I have a some gaps as well and Im thinking of cutting my hair into a blunt cut because its saddening me. Yours turned out so well, good job :)

I go through this all the time for the past 10+ years. I will get my hair to the almost to the desired length, then here comes this big gap in the back middle part of my hair. This has gootten on my last nerves. I am currently wearing a full curly hair weave and I constantly moisturize. I am hiding my hair for a whole year maybe this can fix the problem. I am in the year long weave challenge.

Back