I THINK I AM GOING TO GIVE UP......

please don't give up....have patience...sometimes it takes time to find the right balance and see what works for you. I never in a million years thought my hair could get as long as it has, but it did. some damage was self-inflicted because of how I comb my hair, too much manipulation, brushes....etc...even the clothes that I wore when I would wear my hair down was causing breakage...I know it my feel :wallbash:like nothing is working but don't give up girl. you know you have mad support on this board to help keep you going.:yep:

WOWWWWW!!!! There is so much support on this site. I really appreciate all of your comments you guys:grin:. I'm not as bummed out as I was before. I just now need to figure out what to do with my hair when I get out of my braids by next week.

Hang in there. Once you figure out the regimen that works for your hair you will start seeing the length you want to see, just don't give up.

Girl, you sound like me a few months ago!!! I KNEW my hair was growing (cuz that's what hair does) and I was staying in my protective styles, and hitting the moisture, and errything - but I couldn't see a lick of length.

Then, I looked in the mirror about a month ago, and I was SHOCKED to see that it was hanging much lower. Now, it seems like everytime I deal with my hair, I notice something different that is telling me it's grown.

Natural hair can fool you, and look like it's not doing anything, and then just pop out!

If you KNOW you are taking antique lace care of your ends, and are staying away from the scissors, and getting your nutrients in - your hair IS growing. It might not grow as fast as some sistas, but it's growing - that's what hair DOES.

*bighug for you* Also - pictures are PRICELESS - memory can lie, esp. considering how slow and gradual the changes are.....

Back