I think all my moisturizing conditioners are really protein..

smwrigh3

Just say it ain't so.... :nono::nono:

My DC ORS replenishing pak
My co wash VO5 moisture milks (some times i add some tressmme and oil and use as leavin)

ETA: I'm I getting a sew in tomorrow YAY! I wanted to know if Aloe Vera juice, Glycerin, and Distilled water (rosewater if I can find it) can be consider a moisturizer I think it will be easier for me to saturate my braids underneath while I have my sew in... I would seal with oil.

if they are please give recommendation on some good ones...

I also use tresemme moisturizing conditioner for co-wash (I love it!!!)

Last edited:
Just say it ain't so.... :nono::nono:

My DC ORS replenishing pak
My co wash VO5 moisture milks (some times i add some tressmme and oil and use as leavin)

if they are please give recommendation on some good ones...

I also use tresemme moisturizing conditioner for co-wash (I love it!!!)

ORS replenishing pak has a quite a bit of soybean protein, but I wouldn't call it a protein conditioner really. It's a moisturizing conditioner with a healthy shot of "weak" protein in it.

I'd only be worried about that one if your hair is protein sensitive or you use a lot of protein products/treatments besides the ORS.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is a nice thick, rich protein free conditioner. Try it sometime :)

ORS replenishing pak has a quite a bit of soybean protein, but I wouldn't call it a protein conditioner really. It's a moisturizing conditioner with a healthy shot of "weak" protein in it.

I'd only be worried about that one if your hair is protein sensitive or you use a lot of protein products/treatments besides the ORS.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is a nice thick, rich protein free conditioner. Try it sometime :)

Where do you get it from, I don't think I've ever seen it...

try aussie moist you'll love it. and the smell is like heaven

I was going to get this when my VO5 ran out but I think I going to get it now!!!! lol

Back