I take back my review of 10 en 1 and Lacio Lacio

AstroQueen77

I bought these about a week ago and used them immediately after washing with CON. I wasn't impressed. It was :ohwell:. But then, when I remembered how my hair turns out when I use heat ( I haven't used a blow dryer or a hot comb in years), I decided to give them another try. I went out and bought an Ionic hooded dryer this weekend. I washed with Suave clarifying shampoo( very mild and not drying btw) applied Miss Keys and sat under the dryer for 20 mins then rinsed out and applied Lacio Lacio. I did a nice comb through and sat under the dryer with my hair in a puff pony. My hair loved it! Its soft and moisturized (not mushy) but strong from the proteins at the same time! Im able to comb through my 4z hair with ease and the smell is wonderful! Im sure I could press my hair without using any extra oils. A CHI is next on my list of splurges.
I really feel that heat activates the ingredients in conditioners really well with my hair and am going to use heat regularly from now on to deal with my hair. From all this time I haven't used heat, it hasn't really grown well or stopped shedding like I thought it would.

Is anyone still able to get the Lacio Lacio with the mink oil in it?

Back