I straigthen my hair

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
I straigthen my hair (PICS ADDED)

it is sooo much longer than i thought. I got my hair trimmed and i used Barry Fletcher products.

Last edited:
This is right after she blow dried and flat ironed
0314081342.jpg

This is after she curled it
0314081834a.jpg

0314081835b.jpg

0314081835a.jpg

0314081835.jpg

my ends are still a little scraggly but i did not want her to cut too much off b/c i still need to be able to put my hair in a ponytail. The chick that did my hair lives in Vegas, but will be making monthly trips to Minot to do hair.

these are the products
Liquid Moisture all natural hair and body oil with vitamin B, protein oil and jojoba oil. For men and women with a very sensual appeal. Considered an external vitamin.
14621279_scaled_131x184.jpg

Mean Protein Reconstructor stops hair breakage instantly. The ultimate treatment for damaged hair.
14896027_scaled_90x144.jpg

Press N Curl Wax is a special blend of carrot oil, soy bean oil and bees wax that helps penetrate natural hair giving added moisture and protection against pressing combs, flat irons and curling irons. Rendering the hair silky smooth with a long lasting satin finish.
29633036_scaled_204x153.jpg

Memory Mist is humidity resistant, gives curls memory, seals in moisture and holds styles longer.
14621296_scaled_162x189.jpg

Moisture Silk Mousse foaming conditioning lotion detangles hair. Use for blow drying, setting and wrapping hair. Alcohol free!
14896035_scaled_90x156.jpg

Moisture Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner and Moisture Therapy Cool Revitializing Conditioner help build elasticity and improve porosity. May be used on natural and chemically-treated hair. Leaves your hair silky and shiny! The cool product has the peppermint fragrance added for aromatic stimulation.
14896031_scaled_135x77.jpg

Moisture Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo nourishes the hair with protein and biological extracts to moisturize and leave hair silky smooth.
14591014_scaled_117x117.jpg

Your hair looks great...:grin::grin:

Thanks for letting me know what products she used, the pj in me now demands that I got out and get some of the things listed:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

i really liked the products they smell soooo good, and you do not need a whole bunch. She used just a dab of oil in my hair and it was SOOOOOOO shiny. The only thing i don't like is towards the end of the day my hair would get bushy

Thanks everyone

since she will be here at least once a month, i will be able to get my hair straightened at least every month:drunk::yay:

Back