I straightened my hurr :)

SheenaVee

I tend to get the urge to straighten every 3 months. So I straightened. :)
Last time I straightened was in December sometime.

Video showing how I straighten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfybq62q9o

Video showing how it turned out. I can't take 'swang' pics so the vid shows my swang. Lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiwNmRceEr8

Comparisons

August 2010

picture.php

December 2010

picture.php

March 2011

picture.php

I hate taking pics from the back. It always looks short! :perplexed Lol!

My hair seems to be losing the 'v' or 'u' shape which is good.

My ends are a bit puffy but I don't really mind. I can never get them fully straight. *shrugs*

My hair is also kinda uneven coz I trim bits randomly, like when I find a split or knot, and they're meant to be a light dusting but sometimes I end up cutting too much. :ohwell:

The colour has grown out a lot and faded a lot too. Looks brownish-red now.

More angles

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for reading! :grin:

looks really pretty-so shiny!!
sidenote: i love your nose ring-did it hurt? i want one, but i'm a scaredy-cat. :look:

Rocky91

Yeah it did! Lol! Made my eyes water, but it's only for like, a second, then afterwards it's just a dull ache. Not too bad.

And thanks ladies! :)

Question: I attempted to straighten my hair last nite and for the majority of my hair everytime I got to the ends they were rough and did not straighten I ended up cutting most of them off. Have you/anyone ever experienced this?

Question: I attempted to straighten my hair last nite and for the majority of my hair everytime I got to the ends they were rough and did not straighten I ended up cutting most of them off. Have you/anyone ever experienced this?

@Blkrose

My ends have never really been rough, just frizzy. No matter how I straighten (I've tried the comb chase method) it doesn't make a difference. But I did have a few splits last time I straightened and I guess that made it a bit rough feeling but I trimmed and it felt better.

And thanks everyone! :)

Back