I Speak Life.....

Thank you sis! I was so blessed by this song, especially when Donnie McClurkin came in...I love his voice! Thank you and God bless you!

Thank you sis! I was so blessed by this song, especially when Donnie McClurkin came in...I love his voice! Thank you and God bless you!
Hi :wave: sis! You are more than welcome...glad you were blessed by the song!!! God bless you too, always!

Nice and Wavy.... :love2:

I came in to hear the powerful message you've shared . I thank God for your obedience and for your heart of love for Him, His Word and for all people.

You 'hear' when hearts are crying and you nurture them by way of the Holy Love of God.

Praise God for you, indeed I do.

:love3:

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Bumping Life and Life More Abundantly...

Praise God Forever :love3: For His Eternal Life Given Unto Us...

Shimmie.... ty for bumping... I'd enjoyed that song earlier; speaking LIFE is so vital to believers today...

Last night I was watching Angie Ray Ministries, and it's ironic the Pastor was speaking life....she charged the audience to say their full names 'John Quinton Public', I command you to LIVE, sometimes we have to do this for ourselves...

Nice and Wavy.... :love2:

I came in to hear the powerful message you've shared . I thank God for your obedience and for your heart of love for Him, His Word and for all people.

You 'hear' when hearts are crying and you nurture them by way of the Holy Love of God.

Praise God for you, indeed I do.

:love3:
Thank you sis..love you! :love2:

Back