I sooooo want this cut!

What do you say?

• Total voters

chocolatetresses

New year means a new improved new look rite?:yep: Well I want something totally different ( for me at least) With that being said I want to cut my hair one last time before I do the BC on my b-day March 6( I'll be 19..I'm getting old lol). Just to let you ladies know I've been transitioning for almost a year ( A full year Dec 27) My hair has always been about brastrap or Mid back length..I dunno its always been pretty long. In May of 08 I cut it shoulder length and then in June I cut it between shoulder and neck length. I want this cut... Yay or nay ladies?

Attachments

• cut back view.jpg
    cut back view.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 352
  • cut view.jpg
    cut view.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 272
  • cut1.jpg
    cut1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 316
  • cut front2.jpg
    cut front2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 344
  • cut front.jpg
    cut front.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 289
I can style my hair like that. An advantage of not rushing hair growth is all the different styles your hair can do while it grows long.

Go for it, it's gonna get cut anyway when you BC.

Oh, and I'mma need for you to stop saying you're getting old at 19. Lawd, I must be a prehistoric, lmao!

That cut is just like my mom's hair. She's had the same cut since the 80's. It's cute, but it looks like mommy to me. And of course when my mother watched Keyshia's show, she remarked, "Oh she has nice hair."

Of course she does mom. LOL!

Yeah its cute. Keyshia Cole always has a cute cut.
Yea she does, but I didnt read the post so I voted NO. I like it on Keyshia, but if one is not going to keep it up (like me) I say dont waste ya time. But overall its cute on K. Cole.

I say yay, because that's how I got my hair cut now, I don't know if you can see it in my profile picture. But its very easy to style and low maintenance. I cut my hair like this because I'm transitioning and I wanted to cut off as much relaxed hair as possible.

If you are going to BC anyway, I say have fun with your hair before you chop it off. Its your hair go for it!!!! I think the cut it fly!

So if you have been transitioning for a year I am guessing that if you cut it this short than you would be 100% natural. Were you planning on relaxing again to maintain this look or stay natural and press?

I like the cut I am just wondering how easy it would be to maintain this on short natural hair...

^^^^^^ I was waiting for sum1 to bring that exact topic up!!!! Thats the only reason I'm still whishy washy about the cut. I think if I do cut my hair that length, my hair will be 50:50 with relaxed and natural hair. I don't plan on relaxing just pressing or possibly rollersetting. The pressing thing is I don't want the heat to alter my curl pattern w/ my natural hair. I'm considering getting and h2pro flat iron.

^^^^^^ I was waiting for sum1 to bring that exact topic up!!!! Thats the only reason I'm still whishy washy about the cut. I think if I do cut my hair that length, my hair will be 50:50 with relaxed and natural hair. I don't plan on relaxing just pressing or possibly rollersetting. The pressing thing is I don't want the heat to alter my curl pattern w/ my natural hair. I'm considering getting and h2pro flat iron.

I feel you girl...I transitioned with my hair in weaves because I didn't know how to handle it...so I am probably not the best to give you advice on this.

So do you think that you will be able to do this on your own or will you need to go to the hairdresser on a regular? Sounds like you are going to need a good plan to keep this hairstyle looking fly because your natural roots might get poofy and all that. Heat definitely is going to be involved.

So you plan on flatironing weekly and pincurling at nite to maintain the style? Does your hair stay straight or puff up after you flatiron it?

Is Keshia's hair natural no perms? I see on her show it is sometimes curly. I love the look on her. It really shows off her features.

So you plan on flatironing weekly and pincurling at nite to maintain the style? Does your hair stay straight or puff up after you flatiron it?

My hair can last up two 2 1/2 weeks when pressed....now that I think about it, I might not go as short like in the pic...but def a somewhat simlar cut

Is Keshia's hair natural no perms? I see on her show it is sometimes curly. I love the look on her. It really shows off her features.

I think she relaxes every now and then...she's the new face ok luster's smooth touch relaxer so I'm just guessing she relaxes...but then again her hair does get curly? hmmmmmm:look:

Back