I saw so many TWAs today!

shinyblackhair

I took my kids to a birthday party today at Chuck E. Cheese. Being a Saturday in the dead of winter, it was PACKED!

I was so pleased to be among the few natural ladies there rocking a twa. I saw about 3 or 4. I know, I know, that isn't much, however, usually I'm the only one where ever I go! I was tempted to go up to them and strike a conversation, but I didn't. I'm too reserved for that. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you ladies how pleased I am to see that there are women out there going natural in ever increasing numbers. I also saw natural ladies with longer hair too...

T'is all...:spinning:

I have been seeing more and more women wearing there natural hair, I try to give a compliment whenever possible whether they appreciate it or not.

Awesome! Kinda reminds me of last night when I saw a BUNCH of women with twists and locs on the train =)

I love seeing other women with naturals and I am notorious for walking up and starting a conversation. You would be surprised how many ladies are just as happy to chat and compare experiences. When I don't have the answers I send them to LHCF. :grin:

I have been seeing more and more women wearing there natural hair, I try to give a compliment whenever possible whether they appreciate it or not.

I have been seeing alot too! I have alot of friends that are either natural or transitioning on fb, I try to show them love whenever they post something pertaining to their hair!

Back