I said trim...........(VENT)

kizzylonghair

I said trim.....(VENT)Not Happy Bday after all!!

Went to salon today, it was supposed to be the happiest moment in my hair care.
Its my 4th relaxer and a full year of me on the boards.
I am so dissappointed girls, I knw my hair would need a little dust, as the ends have been really dry and breaking a little.
So I said she could trim, I feel like my hair is back to where it was last september. I was so looking forward to posting u guys my years growth:wallbash:
I had 2 inches of growth in some places, where did that go!!!!

I not gonna post my pictures think I will just wait :(

Its not just her fault, I have struggling badly with my hair the last 2 months any so I am not suprised that it isnt as long as I want it.

Sorry about the vent
Kizzy

Last edited:
I now trim my own hair. What has been happening the last two months? Have you changed products/techniques?

It will grow back fast and fuller. :)

PrettyBrownEyes said:
I now trim my own hair. What has been happening the last two months? Have you changed products/techniques?

It will grow back fast and fuller. :)

Thanks Pretty,

It is a lot fuller :D
I just dont what happened the last two months, :( :( :( :(
But there was a difference that I hated, I just couldnt get it right

Awww Kizzy, it's ok. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll patiently wait for your updates. We all experience setbacks at one point or another so I say take it in stride and use it as motivation to stay on your regimen.

Divine Inspiration said:
Awww Kizzy, it's ok. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll patiently wait for your updates. We all experience setbacks at one point or another so I say take it in stride and use it as motivation to stay on your regimen.

Thanks Divine,

Thats very nice of you. I think I will wait a while before I update

Kizzy :cry:

Sorry to read about your setback..... I would still love to see your pictures though, i'm sure its still looks thick and pretty. I'm here for you.

den1 said:
Sorry to read about your setback..... I would still love to see your pictures though, i'm sure its still looks thick and pretty. I'm here for you.

Thanks Den,

I may jst post a update soon.
I know you will give me a honest opinion :D

Kizzy

Killzylonghair: Don't sweat it. Soory about the disappointment, but you are still the winner because you have the skills and knowledge to even surpass what you have already accomplished and I wouldn't be surprised if you got someone who will work with you on your goals to help you trim your own hair. Happy hair growing.

Den1: Are you planning to stay natural as well. You have such gorgeous hair. It is amazing how quickly your hair responds to your care. All the best hon. bonjour

Mahalialee4 said:
Killzylonghair: Don't sweat it. Soory about the disappointment, but you are still the winner because you have the skills and knowledge to even surpass what you have already accomplished and I wouldn't be surprised if you got someone who will work with you on your goals to help you trim your own hair. Happy hair growing.

Den1: Are you planning to stay natural as well. You have such gorgeous hair. It is amazing how quickly your hair responds to your care. All the best hon. bonjour
Aww thanks Mahalialee4 they were nice compliments you made. I'm still undecided, tell me your opinion. Do you think i should go natural or texturize again?

kizzylonghair said:
Thanks Den,

I may jst post a update soon.
I know you will give me a honest opinion :D

Kizzy
Yeah go ahead and post when you're ready. I will give you my honest opinion, but I know its beautiful anyway.

Mahalialee4 said:

Thanks Mah,

I really hope so:nono:

Kizzy x

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal, but post your pictures anyway. When you get that mad growth,you have something to look back on. I have braids or cornrows in my hair. I think I look strange but I am going to post my picture anyway. Soon.

Kizzy!!! When this happened to me, it made me realise how much i wanted long hair. this will encourage you even more! just remember - its only hair, its grows at least 1/4-1/2 inch or more a month! it'll be back in NO TIME!! after i had a trim like this i haven't trimmd for 9 months and the shape of the trim still remains! Just keep koool, dont post ur results if you dont feel to, u know ur hair more than anybody. i didn't post my trim pic until i reached below armpit as i felt it would discourage me. sometimes takin a break from pics is a good thing!

Back