I Rarely Post Hair Pics...

bravenewgirl87

And today ain't one of those days when I will.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

But, I do have some pics of my new growth. This is my fourth transition. As you all know, I tend to punk out when the going gets tough. This time around, I'm going for it. If I don't make it, you all are apt to permanently banning me from looking at natural fotkis, threads, websites, whatever. I'm not going through this again.

I 've been using Mega-Tek for quite some time(I think I started in late July). I trimmed my hair myself and started wearing wigs, braids and weaves to get through the hot summers. What a lifesaver, might I add! I've gotten so much growth and I don't have to spend so much time with rollers.
I usually rub mega-tek between the parts in the braids twice a day for at least 3 days a week. I try to take my Iron pills as often as possible to stop the shedding (I am an Iron-deficient Anemic).

I'm still in love with BT Grease. I'm going to purchase another bottle since the winter cold is coming in and I know it will keep my hair moisturizes. Nonetheless, this winter I am double-teaming my scalp with Mega-Tek and BT.

I want to straightening my hair January 10 (my b-day) with a pressing session or blowout/flat-iron. By this time, I would've been transitioning for over 6 mos. and it will be do-or-die for me. I'm going to finally decide on this day if natural is the way to go or go back to relaxing.

There are a couple of people I want to thank. Lavendar really inspired me with her relaxed hair. She's pretty much achieved my desired look, as far as thickness and shine.

Ediese: Your tread on the weaves dos and don'ts seemed rudimentary to some, but unfortunately.... I didn't know about the detangling the hair before getting it wet. I have a serious problem with knots and breakage. In fact, I have lost so much hair off my nape because of it. I started detangling with a brush before wash day and using a comb or brush on my sopping wet hair. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

Attachments

• PIC_0564.JPG
    PIC_0564.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 45
  • PIC_0561.JPG
    PIC_0561.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 30
  • PIC_0562.JPG
    PIC_0562.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 33
:rofl: at Bre - girl, you so silly!!! :lol:

Are those pics of your new growth? You know I'm too through you ain't take pictures of them ON your head, right? :lol: Looks like you are a solid 4a/4b, depending on how they act all together...

Uhh... I'm confused. What are those random pieces of hair Brave? :ohwell:

Its all of my new growth from out of my comb. My blowdryer is acting funky so I cannot get at these roots to show any length. Plus, I don't want to do so until the January, so... No straightened hair pics until then.

Are those pics of your new growth? You know I'm too through you ain't take pictures of them ON your head, right? :lol: Looks like you are a solid 4a/4b, depending on how they act all together...

YEAH Right! You wouldn't even be able to see with all that new growth clumped together.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

More pics please!!!! Please!

I'll post some soon of my transitioning styles. But, none of my hair straightened until January. STOP TEMPTING ME!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Besides, I'm embarrassed if I go through all that trouble to straighten my hair and then hate it because I don't think I've gotten adequate results. But, I thought I would share my shedded new growth today and a texture shot.

I'll post some soon of my transitioning styles. But, none of my hair straightened until January. STOP TEMPTING ME!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Besides, I'm embarrassed if I go through all that trouble to straighten my hair and then hate it because I don't think I've gotten adequate results. But, I thought I would share my shedded new growth today and a texture shot.

Fine then..........:ohwell:

:yep: We will wait for the transition pics then!

YEAH Right! You wouldn't even be able to see with all that new growth clumped together.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back