I POSTED PIXS!!!!

Dannie, that link took me to my own photo album on yahoo....Don't know what happened.

Uh-uh sorry
nono.gif

Yahoo says I'm sharing the album now, so ya'll should be able to see it finally. Let me know.

They are really, really bad photos. I'll erase the white lines on my face Sunday and give you some better shots of my hair after I wash and press it out. My mom was sleep so I had to take matters into my own hands. Thats hair that hasn't even been conditioner washed in like 3 days and properly combed. I just wanted to make an album already.

Nice hair! Cute photos! The hair looks so cute on you (i.e. the pic with your camera infront of your face)

(lol@ white circles on eyes
grin.gif
I couldn't hold that in--but we gotta do what we gotta do, ya know
smile.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:
O.K try this http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have wonderful hair! How did u achieve such length??? How long did it take for your hair to go from that short hair picture to that long hair picture???

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you poohbear! I would say the main thing that helped with length is conditioner washes and buns. Not for protective styling, I just feel more comfortable with my hair up. I rarely use heat. And I can't live without Motions conditioner.

I was natural when my hair was shorter. The short hair pix was in the summer before freshman year in high school. By the end of freshman year my hair was shoulder length. I kept it in braids for almost two years as sophmore and junior. It grew really long but I kept it at the shoulder length you see in the pix w/ my mom, which was when I was a junior. I decided to grow my hair long from that shoulder length in Jan 03'. But I did a LOT of un-necessary trimming last year and hate to think where I could be now.

Thanx for your kind words ladies!!!! They mean more than you could ever know. Sometimes I really just feel like giving up on my hair, but you guys keep me motivated!! I love ya'll.

Back