I need your help!!!! In search for 4 a/b type weave!

Teja

Hey ladies please help, I am helping my mother in law make some clip-ins !
She has about a 4a/b texture and after the BC it grew out nicely.
She wants some clip-ins that will give her more versatility, so here is my question what textures are there that are straight that resemble 4a/b when blown out and flatironed ??

Teja Human Hair Kinky Straight from hisandher.com maybe?

Or she could get the type 4 human hair that is natural and then blowdry it herself, but that just seems like work she'd probably rather do on her own hair. Only good thing about this is the heat would not be damaging her own hair...but she could wear her hair coily if she wanted to--for a change.

@Nonie thanks girl :) so where would I be able to get type 4 human natural hair ? Any recommendations?

@Teja :spank: I just gave a link to the page with it when I mentioned it. :look: I rarely mention stuff w/o "elaborating" some way. :p

But like I said, why would you want to deal with that? People get weaves to make their lives easier not to have to work even harder coz now they have more than their own hair needing the same TLC as their own hair coz otherwise it'll knot up/tangle. :giggle: So if your mom plans on wearing it blow dried, I say she should get the straight hair so she only has to practice TLC on her own hair. Too much hair than God gave you needing careful combing, detangling...so it's not damage could drive a nun to drink!

@Teja :spank: I just gave a link to the page with it when I mentioned it. :look: I rarely mention stuff w/o "elaborating" some way. :p

But like I said, why would you want to deal with that? People get weaves to make their lives easier not to have to work even harder coz now they have more than their own hair needing the same TLC as their own hair coz otherwise it'll knot up/tangle. :giggle: So if your mom plans on wearing it blow dried, I say she should get the straight hair so she only has to practice TLC on her own hair. Too much hair than God gave you needing careful combing, detangling...so it's not damage could drive a nun to drink!

Nonie I just checked the link out! :D yeah that would be a lot of work ...I doubt she would want to go through all of that !
Thank so much, the textures on the site seem to be pretty close:yep:

Last edited:
Back