I need to go comb shopping

PuddingPop

I swear combs and brushes are constantly disappearing in this house.

It's a complete mystery. No matter how many i buy, they all wind up missing to never return at some point. And I dont know who has been eating my slide in roller clips but I know i atarted with a box of 80 and now I only have like 30 left. I definitely need to the BSS today.

Do combs , brushes, rollers, roller clips, hair pins etc disappear in your house too?

Check out the Ouidad double detangler comb, I love this comb. Back to the thread :lol: I use to have this problem when I lived at home, now I'm the only one who touches my hair products

Yes! I just had to go buy more hair clips yesterday because all of my clips mysteriously disappeared! i just don't get it.. my combs disappear too.

No combs don't really go missing never to be seen again. One will go missing, but we will find it again.

Check out the Ouidad double detangler comb, I love this comb. Back to the thread :lol: I use to have this problem when I lived at home, now I'm the only one who touches my hair products

What is your hair type? do you think I would work on my 4a/b medium density hair? It looks interesting. However I must say it's a bit pricey even for a bonified PJ such as myself!

lol! Bobby pins and hair ties disappear like mad in my apt...I stopped trying to look for them and just continuously buy them, it's not too expensive... :wallbash:

lol! Bobby pins and hair ties disappear like mad in my apt...I stopped trying to look for them and just continuously buy them, it's not too expensive... :wallbash:

Ugggh! Hair pins are the biggest things MIA. The Goody pack comes with two bundles and only one bundle is good because the other one I trash because it's too wiry and frail.

What is your hair type? do you think I would work on my 4a/b medium density hair? It looks interesting. However I must say it's a bit pricey even for a bonified PJ such as myself!

My hair type is 3c/4a. I'm currently 25 weeks post and love this comb. I use it to detangle both on wet or dry hair, and it's the only comb I can use when my hair is dry while transitioning to detangle my NG. You should try it out, buy it at Sephora and if it doesn't work for you, return it. You won't worry about losing that comb, and besides it can double as a weapon :look:

Back