I need some help

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
I need some new products, I have tried blended beauty, miss jessies and qhemets biological. I am 4a/4b natural with a TWA. Can anyone help me?

Have you tried Noodlehead?? It's great for wash 'n go's. It makes those curls pop. And the conditioner makes my hair really soft.

Ms_Twana said:
Have you tried Noodlehead?? It's great for wash 'n go's. It makes those curls pop. And the conditioner makes my hair really soft.
Where can I buy it? There is no Sally's out here.

Ms_Twana said:
Dang, that's exactly where I was going to tell you to get it. Try to google it to see what comes up.
i can not find a place that sells it:cry:

Ms Twana, is this what you're talking about?

4btde8k.jpg

Hi :wave: Michiko:

I've been trying to get used to using leave-ins since my BC, and of all the ones I've tried (some of the ones you've mentioned), my favorite is SCurl activator no drip spray. The first day after a wash when applied to damp hair, it doesn't seem to do much. But if I spray it to dry hair the following day, my 4A/B hair turns out really nice and soft and feels oh so moisturized. It doesn't stay wet either, like my friend's hair seems to do. And my coils are very nicely defined. It's part of why I'm not sulking about the unplanned BC. :grin:

Back