I need some advice.. please

Saida

My hair is very underprocessed, because ive been self relaxing, so I guess you can say im texlaxed right?? only its not the same texture everywhere, wich would be okay if it was.. but now I realize that its a mess..the center of my hair has not taken any of the relaxers. so in the back my hair is texturized, in the middle, I dont know what it is, and in the front its relaxed..

I think this has been the reason for all the breakage.

I want to do a corrective relaxer now, actually I want to get it done, I think im causing more harm to my hair right now, so I will let a professional do it, I know thats not always the best choice, but it couldnt get worse than it is anyway.

I want to also do a aphogee protein treatment, should I do that before or after I get the CR??

thanks for listening :)

I was in the same boat...self relaxing for me turned out to be disastrous. My hair always came out extremely underprocessed and I experienced a lot of tangling and matting because of the 1000 different textures of hair I had. I ended up giving in to the pro's for my corrective and now my touch-ups. This was one of the best hair decisions I ever made.

Everything isn't for everyone, including DIY relaxing. I was in the same boat dang near 3 times this past year. I say cut your loses and go get it done.

Save the aphogee for later. Underprocessed hair needs more moisture, not the protein right now.

Back