I NEED SERIOUS UPGRADE ON PROTECTIVE STYLES. lol

Tamrin

unapologetic
Hi everyone!

I'm Orenisha (Tamrin's little sister), and I am in dire need of a more creative styling routine. I have been natural all my life, but only recently started actually taking care of my curls. I pretty much owe at all to you ladies on LHC forum, and Fotki. I am a just about (or possibly a little past) bra strap length. Oh, but my shrinkage after washing is ridiculous. lol

TID BITS ABOUT Me-
I wash my hair twice a week: cleanse and condition(1X), and deep condition (1X). I'm in love baggies. I also take a variety of vitamins such as: Chlorella, Boitin, Hair Skin and Nails, Beta-Vitamins ( I have a serious obsession with carrots btw), Sun Chlorella, and occasionally Macca root. I moisturize everyday, and seal everyday. I have not straightened my hair in almost 3 years.

But now, the problem: I am terrible at styling my own hair. LOL
I have a good amount of thickness and length, but the only styles I ever do are buns, twists, and braids. Over the years I've convinced myself these are the best styles, because they always hide and protect my ends. But, for the past 2 months, I've started to wear my hair out. My sis Tamrin always calls my twists "Grandma." lol On really off hair days, I just throw on a hat.

I NEED NEW STYLES. I have looked at so many profiles, but I no idea where to start and how. Please, please help guys. :sad:

Back