I NEED HELP

lahennesy26

OK I HAVENT HAD A TOUCH UP IN 12WEEKS MY HAIR IS SO NAPPY ANYWAY I WASHED IT WITH MANE AND TAIL,POWER WASH THEN I PUT SOME CHOLESTROL ALOE VERA CONDITONER, WASHED IT OUT THEN I PUT SOME NTM-LEAVE IN AND SALERM21 NOW MY HAIR IS SO TANGLED HOW CAN I GET IT ALOOSE MY HAIR IS PAST MY SHOULDERS AND IM JUST FUSTRATED I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A TOUCH UP. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT UNTANGLED?

I just went through this SAME thing! I just divided my hair into 4 sections, put some leave in on my hair, divided each of those sections again, and sat down and detangled. When each section was detangled, I made it into a two strand twist and let it airdry. When it was almost dry, I ran a blowdryer (on low) through each section to detanble better. Now I'm in a bun..waiting to get a relaxer next week. Leave-ins, serums, and oils really help.

saturate your hair with some detangling conditioner and leave in for like 15 minutes. get back in the shower and use the best detangling conditioner you have. do you have kenra? if not, do you have some vegetable glycerin you could mix with your conditioner? use a wide tooth comb like a jilbere shower comb. stand under the shower and make sure the water is hitting the part you want to detangle and "gently" comb your hair. do not rip through your hair

MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED I WENT TO WALGREENS AND BOUGHT 2 PAKS OF THOSE OLIVE OIL REPLENISING PAKS THAT STUFF WORKS LIKE MAGIC AS SOON AS I PUT IT ON MY HAIR IT JUST GOT SLIPERY AND ALL THE TANGLES CAME OUT THAT IS A LIFESAVERS THANKS FOR THE ADVICE LADIES IM GONNA BUY ALOT OF THOSE LITTLE PAKS THEY ARE REALLY GOOD.

I'm glad the ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Paks worked for you. They're one of my staples and help tremendously during my 12 week stretches. If you have a Family Dollar store nearby, stock up on these paks...they're only $1.00 at the Family Dollar.

tallygirl said:
I'm glad the ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Paks worked for you. They're one of my staples and help tremendously during my 12 week stretches. If you have a Family Dollar store nearby, stock up on these paks...they're only $1.00 at the Family Dollar.

That's what I'm talking about! I love ORS RP's:love: :love: ! This stuff is a definate staple! I buy the whole package whenever I go to family dollar!

Girl I was just about to tell you to get ORS....I use it every other week. They really need to make a big bottle of it, instead of the small packs.

hottopic said:
Girl I was just about to tell you to get ORS....I use it every other week. They really need to make a big bottle of it, instead of the small packs.

I know! If they made it in a large bottle I would be too happy! I mix it up with other products to make it last longer.

Back