I need a intense deep moisturizing conditioner

ORS Replenish Pak. Works great if you leave it on for an hour or two with a plastic bag over ur head if u dont use heat to deep condish like me :)

I really have several conditioners that I find absolutley amazing as deep conditioners and they are Mizani moisturefuse, Keracare Humecto, Kenra moisturizng conditioners. Recently I find that the Pantene R/N hair conditioning mask is great too.

Next I want to try the Nexxus Humectress as I've heard great things about that one too. Okay, okay, if I must, allow me to bare my soul - I'm a PJ:grin:!!

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (olive oil or an oil blend added) :clap:
Motions Moisture Plus (olive oil or an oil blend added) :superbanana:
Verifen Complex Advance Moisturizing Conditioner (perfect from the jar/canister) :woot:

Two words.......Silicon............Mix. That is all.:yawn: Your hair won't know what happened to it

But the only downside its you have to clarify the hair before you use it. I tired this after I hennaed and it wasn't pretty. :nono:

I like Mizani Moisturfuse and Keracare Humecto. When I finish those bottles I'm going to finally use the ORS Replenishing Pak that's in my bathroom waiting to be used.

Phtyojoba express conditioning mask
ICON Inner Home Conditioning Moisture Mask

These two do the trick everytime.

silicon mix- when people say that it melts tangles its totally true it makes my hair super soft and shiny and bf loves the smell

ors repenish pak- delicious citrus smell very softening but hard to find in bottle form

Thank you ladies for all your responses, I am just seeing this because I have spent the day enjoying this cold weather with the kids (we had a little snow :grin:). Thanks again!!

Back