I met my Fotki stalkee in person last night!!

cclark1

Last night I was in Barnes and Nobles and I saw one of the girls whose Fotki I had been stalking awhile back (before the stalker monitor was added to Fotki:grin:) . I recognized her right away. I felt like a serious groupie. She was with her entourage. But I went up to her and told her that I recognized her from her Fotki. I even told her how much I loved her hair. I wanted to ask her so many questions but it just wasn't the time or the place. I just wish I could get all my stalkees in a room and pick their brains. Just wondering if you guys have had the opportunity to meet any of your stalkees.

LOL awww that's cool! i wish i could meet some of my Fotki stalkees, just to drool over their hair in person... :look:

:lachen::lachen:.......Wow..I wish I could run into one of my hair inspirations....I'd probably be scared to say something to them

Your so brave! I would probably just linger behind them and be all up in their strands. Maybe if I had a shot of vodka I'd be able to out myself.

...........sooo....who was it? link pretty please?

Good for you, you're really brave i probably wouldn't have said anything neiither especially if she was with her friends. I hope she was nice. How did she react, what did she say?

i met one in real life too! turns out we have a mutual friend. it was so weird, we both looked at each other like "i'd recognize that hair anywhere!" :lachen: she's really sweet and she and her hair were even more beautiful in person. we never explained to the other people how we know each other though, although i'm sure her husband knows. :grin:

I saw Divine Inspiration once at pier 39 in SF but I didn't know what to say so I just watched her till she flashed a smile at me:perplexed,I felt like a stalker afterwards:lachen:

How cool! What did she say? Can we get her link?

She was very sweet and so was her entourage!!! But I wanted to just sit down with them and pick homegirl's brain!! She said that she recognized me too. Fat chance!! And she asked my name. She had posted on one of the other forums that she wanted an ATL get together. And I jumped on that like white on rice. But it hasn't come to past. So I reminded her about that and was very honest when I told her that I wanted to pick her brain:yep:. I don't have her fotki link anymore because I finally deleted her from my friend list because she hasn't updated in over a year. But it was like Manycurlsofb, something like that!

Back