I met Cipriana today!!!

guyanesesista

So earlier this evening I was sitting in the train station when I saw this woman in a beautiful a-line brown and cream knee length Ankara dress walk by. I looked up at her hair and thought 'hey I know that hair' and Urban Bush Babes came to mind. I watched her as she walked up the platform and caught a profile so I ummm...'followed' her:look: and when I got a glimpse of her face I asked her if she was an ubran bush babe and she said yes!! I was so stoked!!! We didn't get to talk much because the train was coming but we exchanged names and says asked we where I lived and some other stuff I can't really remember.

It was such a blur but she was very nice, her dress was beautiful and her hair was awesome!!!

Eta: her hair was in an updo with a big giant gorgeous when my hair grows up I want it to be like hers wrap around puff. :drool:

Last edited:
oh yeah, last week Wednesday I saw Cipriana in Manhattan around 27th. She's super tall and had her hair up in a huge top bun. She's beautiful, i didnt say anything though cause she was walking fast like she was in a rush.

^^i saw her in union square. Ogoma yes she was very nice. Especially since she was listening to her iPod when I went up to her. :look: :lol: :look: I really couldn't help it. That makes her a-ok in my book. :lol:

Last edited:
Back