I made Motowngirl.com's Spotlight of the Month!!

Congratulations Caisha. Your interview was great, and your photos look fabulous. Wonderful to see you give shouts out to NP.com and LHCF.com too. :)

Cheleigh said:
Congratulations Caisha. Your interview was great, and your photos look fabulous. Wonderful to see you give shouts out to NP.com and LHCF.com too. :)

You know I had to give a shout out to my girls over here!!! Ya'll are the best!

Thanks everybody for all the compliments!

naturallady said:
I can't believe she used me for this months's Spotlight!!
I feel like a star! :D http://www.motowngirl.com/spotlight_mar06.php

CONGRATULATIONS Naturallady! :weird: I love your curly afro!!! It's adorable. It reminds me of my mother's own afro when I was growing up.

Got a question for ya...my 10 y.o. daughter has natural 3c hair. I want to do the two-strand twists with her. I see you mentioned that you like Elasta QP mango butter. What else do you use when twisting and do you twist it completely wet or semi-dry or what?

CantBeCopied said:
CONGRATULATIONS Naturallady! :weird: I love your curly afro!!! It's adorable. It reminds me of my mother's own afro when I was growing up.

Got a question for ya...my 10 y.o. daughter has natural 3c hair. I want to do the two-strand twists with her. I see you mentioned that you like Elasta QP mango butter. What else do you use when twisting and do you twist it completely wet or semi-dry or what?
My 3 yr old's hair is 3c also and when I twist her hair I do it when its half dry. I put Elasta Mango Butter and coconut oil on it. It looks soooo good when I first do it, but the next day it looks to' up cuz my child is so wild and her hair is so soft. I mostly do cornrows and it looks a little bit better the next day. HTH!

BTW, thanks so much for the compliments!! :D

Congratulations!! :clap: I love what you said:
"Don't let anybody's negativity get to you. Just be your own person and others will respect you more for it!" So true! :yep:

CantBeCopied said:

I use Barry Fletcher's twist like this on my hair. It works wonderfully. I would give it a try. One of my girls is hooked on it.

Back