I LOVE this pic of my hair!!!

sunnieb

Out of all of the pictures I've taken, this one just blew me away! It makes me feel like all of the TLC I give to my hair is worth it!

I'm 13 weeks post relaxer. I airdried last night with my hair in 4 ponytails. I twisted each ponytail.

Wanna see the pic???? :drunk:

IMG01843-vi.jpg

Just wanted to share!

I love your ponytail. That is what I love about pics! When you look at them you realize taking care of your hair reaps benefits! Your hair is gorg!

Very lovely!

How did you get the roots so straight? Also, did you braid them sopping wet or did you wait for some of the water to dry out before braiding?

Last edited:
Very lovely!

How did you get the roots so straight? Also, did you braid them sopping wet or did you wait for some of the water to dry out before braiding?

Loving - when I put the 4 ponytails in, my hair was pretty wet. I made them tight enough to stretch my newgrowth.

When I did the twists, I sprayed each section with diluted NTM to get it sopping wet and put a roller on the end while I airdried.

Sent from my Comet

Lovely hair :)

And thanks for the idea of air-drying with 4 ponytails, I'm definitely going to try that :yep:.. I told you you're the queen of air-drying haha..

ETA: Plus I gotta try Rusk Smoother now..

Last edited:
Your hair is beautiful! That's one of those Rudy Huxtable ponytails!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Back